- 100g buckwheat grain
- 2 tsp dried yeast, or 1 x 7g sachet
- 430 gram bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 grams water, lukewarm
- 20 grams olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place Buckwheat into a dry bowl & mill into flour for 15 secs speed 10. Add water, yeast, flour, oil, and salt. Knead for 2 mins
Wrap in Thermomat and let rise in a warm place for 1/2 hour until doubled size. Knock down, then divide into 12 portions & shape anyway you like.
Place on lined tray, place into a cold oven & turn it up to 200 degrees. put the tray of roll sinto the oven & bake for 20 - 25 mins or until brown.
Buckwheat Dinner Rolls
Accessories you need
Never put the salt next to the yeast when adding your ingredients as it can kill the yeast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Charlie's Quince Jelly
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli