- 120 g plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 65 g buttermilk
- 40 g Butter, Melted
- Add all ingredients to the bowl
mix 15 sec, speed 3. Scrape down. Mix again speed 4.
Set aside in fridge till required.
- Grate 40g tasty cheese, parsley and 1/2 tsp salt prior to proceeding with recipe
- Pinch walnut sized dumplings out of the dough.
Place on top of simmering stew.
Cover and cook 20mins.
Cheese and parsley dumplings
Accessories you need
These can wait covered in the fridge until your stew is ready for them
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Baileys imposter
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Mini meatballs
- Coffee syrup
- Black bean burger patties
- Dumplings and broth
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Portuguese tarts
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Variation Ultimate Chocolate Brownie
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child