- 120 g plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 65 g buttermilk
- 40 g Butter, Melted
Add all ingredients to the bowl
mix 15 sec, speed 3. Scrape down. Mix again speed 4.
Set aside in fridge till required.
- Grate 40g tasty cheese, parsley and 1/2 tsp salt prior to proceeding with recipe
Pinch walnut sized dumplings out of the dough.
Place on top of simmering stew.
Cover and cook 20mins.
Cheese and parsley dumplings
Accessories you need
These can wait covered in the fridge until your stew is ready for them
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache