- 120 g plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 65 g buttermilk
- 40 g Butter, Melted
- Add all ingredients to the bowl
mix 15 sec, speed 3. Scrape down. Mix again speed 4.
Set aside in fridge till required.
- Grate 40g tasty cheese, parsley and 1/2 tsp salt prior to proceeding with recipe
- Pinch walnut sized dumplings out of the dough.
Place on top of simmering stew.
Cover and cook 20mins.
Cheese and parsley dumplings
Accessories you need
These can wait covered in the fridge until your stew is ready for them
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chickpea Dosa
- Pane di Casa
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Gluten Free Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins