- 250 g SR flour
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Chopped chives, fresh or dried
- 90 g Butter, chopped
- 1 egg
- 80 g Milk
- 100 g shortcut bacon rashers, diced
- 90 g grated cheese, + extra to sprinkle on top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease and line a medium loaf pan.
Blend the flour, mustard powder, baking powder, bicarb, pepper, salt and chives 15secs/sp4.
Add the butter, 10secs/sp4.
Beat the egg and milk together and add to the , along with the remaining ingredients, except for the extra cheese.
Spread into the pan, sprinkle with the extra cheese and bake for 40 mins or until cooked when tested.
Leave in the pan for 10 mins, then cool on a wire rack.
Wrap in foil when cool and slice to serve the next day.
Accessories you need
Although this slices better after 24 hours, it can be sliced whenn coo.
Serve with lashings of butter.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners", your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Mini Savoury Breads
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Artisan apple bread
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Coconut pie
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE