- 200 grams cheese (tasty/cheddar), cubed
- 480 grams SR flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 330 grams milk
- 2 tablespoons Vegemite
Preheat oven to 220 degrees and line a baking tray with paper
Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 7 seconds on speed 8, set aside.
Weight out milk then set aside also.
Add flour, salt and butter to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5 or untill all butter is incorporated
Set TM to and knead on for 60 seconds while gradually adding the milk you may not need all the milk to create a soft dough.
Tip out onto a floured surface and roll out into a 40cm X 25cm rectangle
Spread the Vegemite over the dough and then sprinkle with 3/4 of the cheese
Roll up from the long side to enclose the cheese
Cut 10 X 4cm pieces from the roll and place cut side up into the tray and sprinkle with remaining cheese
Bake for 15-20 mins or until cooked through and golden.
These are fantastic in school lunches and cheap to make, they also freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup