Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- 200 grams cheese (tasty/cheddar), cubed
- 480 grams SR flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 330 grams milk
- 2 tablespoons Vegemite
Preheat oven to 220 degrees and line a baking tray with paper
Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 7 seconds on speed 8, set aside.
Weight out milk then set aside also.
Add flour, salt and butter to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5 or untill all butter is incorporated
Set TM to and knead on for 60 seconds while gradually adding the milk you may not need all the milk to create a soft dough.
Tip out onto a floured surface and roll out into a 40cm X 25cm rectangle
Spread the Vegemite over the dough and then sprinkle with 3/4 of the cheese
Roll up from the long side to enclose the cheese
Cut 10 X 4cm pieces from the roll and place cut side up into the tray and sprinkle with remaining cheese
Bake for 15-20 mins or until cooked through and golden.
These are fantastic in school lunches and cheap to make, they also freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- jamies garlic tear and share
- Tabbouleh Bread
- Italian Nino's Focaccia
- Banana bread
- European style rolls
- Cauliflower buns/rolls (No grains / gluten / nuts / soy / diary) Paleo / LCHF
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- Greek Pita Bread
- BBQ Barossa Sour Dough Rye
- LCHF Banana Bread
- LCHF Pumpkin Bread
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- Bec's Brownies
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Berry Shortcake
- Kickin' Choc orange sauce
- Cauliflower-pumpkin pasta sauce