- 1 portion brioche EDC
- 130 grams sugar
- 90 grams pitted dates
- 60 grams raisins
- 150 grams currants
- 120 grams water
- 120 grams sugar
- 2 heaped tablespoons choc. TM spread
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1h 40minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Pull brioche dough to the size of the TM silicon mat.
Pulse dates and raisins several times until dates are small pieces.
Add other ingredients, cook for 3 minutes at 100 deg, speed 2.
Cool to room temp.
Spread choc mixture over dough, leaving 5cm along the far edge.
Roll up using the long side. Slice using TM spatula into 2.5cm slices arrange on baking tray (25 x 30cm)
over lapping each slice. Cook or 20 to 25 mins at 200 deg.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Garlic Soup
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting