- 220 g caster sugar
- 2 TB spoons l ight Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 180 g Mashed banana
- 200 g diet vanilla yoghurt
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 70 g Choc bits
Pre heat oven 180 C or 160 C fan forced
Grease and line a loaf pan
Place sugar, oil and eggs in TM bowl on Speed 5 for 4 seconds
Add banana and yoghurt and mix on Speed 5 for 3 seconds
Add flour and choc bits Reverse speed Soft for 5 seconds
Spoon into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-55 mins until skewer comes out clean
Leave in tin for 5 mins before turning out onto wire rack
Serve warm or toasted
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan