- 220 g caster sugar
- 2 TB spoons l ight Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 180 g Mashed banana
- 200 g diet vanilla yoghurt
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 70 g Choc bits
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven 180 C or 160 C fan forced
Grease and line a loaf pan
Place sugar, oil and eggs in TM bowl on Speed 5 for 4 seconds
Add banana and yoghurt and mix on Speed 5 for 3 seconds
Add flour and choc bits Reverse speed Soft for 5 seconds
Spoon into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-55 mins until skewer comes out clean
Leave in tin for 5 mins before turning out onto wire rack
Serve warm or toasted
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Yoghurt bread
- Bao buns
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)