- 140 grams basmati rice
- 80 grams Long grain brown rice
- 80 grams Millet or Millet Flour
- 140 grams arrowroot flour
- 40 grams besan flour
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons xantham gum
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 1 heaped teaspoon sea salt
- 20 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 400 grams lukewarm water
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees, grease and line porcelain loaf dish
- Place rice and millet into bowl, Mill 1 minute, speed 9
- Place dry ingredients into bowl and mix 15 seconds, speed 4
- Place water, oil, vinegar and eggs into bowl and mix 15 seconds, speed 5-6
- Pour mixture into loaf dish, let rise 15 minutes in warm position and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns