- 1 level tablespoon curry powder
- 1 level tsp malt vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 30 grams fresh yeast
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 220 grams Milk
- 500 grams White Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 egg
31h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
- in a small bowl add Curry powder, malt vinager, ground Cnnamon stir and set aside
- Add Milk and Yeast to bowl and warm 2 mins/ 37 c / speed 2
- Add, flour, brown sugar, butter, egg, salt and Curry mix. Knead 2 Min / Kneading function.
- Leave to double in size, I leave it in Thermi bowl.
- Turn oven to 200 c. turn dough out onto thermi mat, roll into sausage shape and cut into 12 equal pieces, roll into balls and place close to each other on tray cover and leave to rise in warm area until double in size about half and hour.
- when your happy with your dough bake for 20-30 mins if buns start going to brown cover with a pice of tin foil
- When buns come out of oven if you want a soft top spay with water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto