- 4 tsp dried instant yeast
- 32 g caster sugar
- 198 g Milk
- 256 g plain flour
- 1 tsp mixed spices
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 30 g Butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 20 soft chocolate eggs
- Place yeast, caster sugar and milk into mixing bowl heat for 2mins to 37°C speed 2
- Add flour, spices, cinnamon, butter and egg, mix for 20seconds speed 5.
- Knead for 2mins - then leave to rise in a warm place (approx 45mins)
- Knock down dough and divide into 20pieces. Place a chocolate egg into the centre of each piece and roll into a ball placing onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 20mins on 180°C or until golden brown.
Soft small chocolate eggs work best to melt into dough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- GF Protein Balls
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts