- 20 g dried yeast
- 10 g sugar
- 10 g salt
- 25 g olive oil
- 350 g warm water
- 700 g bakers flour
- 100 g pepitas
- 100 g sunflower seaes
- 50 g sesame seeds
1. Combine the yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and warm water in the THERMOMIX BOWL.
2. "cook" for 2 minutes on 37 degrees at speed one .
3. Add the bakers' flour.
4. Knead on for 6 minutes.
5. Add the pepitas and sunflower seeds then knead for 2 minutes .
6. Remove from bowl. If the seeds haven't completely mixed with the dough, had knead till this happens.
7. Line a bread tin with baking paper. Form the dough into a sausage shape and place into bread baking tin.
8. Sprinkle with all the sesame seed.
9. Cover with a shopping bag and prove for at lease 2 hours.
10. Once it has risen to at least twice it's original size, place in cold oven then turn it on to 200 celscius for 40 mintes.
11. Once browned on top, remove from the oven and tin and let it cool competely.
11. It is healthy and it tastes great!!
Let's make bread!
Bread tin or equivalet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark