- 5 tablespoons Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Psylllium husks
- 100 grams brown rice
- 170 grams white rice
- 100 grams sorghum flour
- 170 grams Tapioca Starch/Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder GF
- 500 grams warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoon yeast dry
- 1 tablespoon failsafe oil
2h 5minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put the psyllium and 5 tablespoons of water in a cup and give it a quick stir and set aside.
2. weigh brown rice and white rice into Thermomix and mill on speed 9 for 1 minute
3. Add the other flours, salt and baking powder to bowl and mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on speed 5 until well combined and a thick batter is formed
5. Pour mixture into an oiled bowl, cover and set aside to rise for 1hour
6. Turn oven onto 190 degrees while dough rises
7. Once dough has risen pour it into a bread tin and bake for about 1 hour or until lightly browned on top
Best eaten on day it is cook otherwise I slice it up and freeze it so its ready to be popped into the toaster for breakfast or whenever
Recipe adapted from
to be used in thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup