- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 70 g poppy seeds
- 50 g millet seeds
- 80 g rice bran or sunflower oil
- 300 g warm water
1h 50minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to mixing bowl in order.
Mix 6 seconds, speed 6.
Knead 2 mins (interval function).
Sprinkle flour on Thermomat and turn dough out onto mat.
Flick excess dough from under blades by replacing bowl and turning to speed 10 for 2-3 seconds.
Shape dough into ball and prove approx 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 180C.
Divide dough into small portions and roll into thin sausages about 15 cm long, or a suitable size for your lunchbox or containers.
Cook for 20 mins or until golden.
Cool on bench on racks. For a crunchier bread stick, leave on trays in the oven, turned off with door closed, for 2-3 hours.
Accessories you need
Great for kids lunchboxes or a picnic! Makes plenty of small breadsticks or use some of the dough for rolls to freeze and serve later.
Suitable for RPAH elimination diet, free from additives and low in salicylates, amines and glutamates. Egg-free and dairy-free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream