- 400 grams Flour, Plain
- 10 grams dried instant yeast
- 10 grams salt
- 30 grams poppy seed
- 30 grams flaxseeds
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 30 grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 275 grams water, warm
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- dash olive oil, for greasing bowl and loaf tin
3h 0minPreparation 2h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add flour, yeast, salt and seeds to "Closed lid" and "Gentle stir setting" for 5 seconds or so to mix dry ingredients.
- Add water and "Dough mode" for 3 minutes.
Then slowly add butter whilst continuing to knead for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Tip dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form into a ball.
Place dough into a lightly oiled bowl and flip dough over so the top has some oil on it.
Cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm, draft-free area until doubled in size (1-2 hours)
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface and flatten out to rectangle about 2 cm thick.
Roll rectangle into a log and pinch the seam closed.
Fold edges over and pinch closed so all seams are on top.
Pick up log and place in lightly greased (or non-stick) loaf tin with seam side down.
- Cover with damp cloth and return to warm draft-free area for second rise.
Once doubled in size, preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
Place tin into oven and bake for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, lower heat to 190 degrees Celsius and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn out onto cooling rack.
Allow to cool for at least an hour before cutting.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Seeded Sourdough
- Bao buns.(makes 8)
- Sweet Potato Bread with Walnuts and Maple syrup
- Gluten Free Bread (using Italian flour)
- Mexican Coffee Buns, Roti Boy, Pappa Roti
- Turkish Pide Bread
- Quick garlic bread for two!
- Floury Baps
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Easy Garlic & Spinach Naan Bread
- Proving bread in Varoma for TM6
- Medium Multigrain Loaf
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Fig & Almond Cake
- GlazBro Silverside
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Habanero Mustard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)