- 340 g water
- 3 tablespoon Oil (coconut oil is good)
- 3 tsp grated orange rind(or 10drops EO)
- 1 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 600 g plain four
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- 3 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 60 g fruit medley
- 2 tablespoon sultanas or currants
- 11/2 tablespoon Dried fruit or prunes
- 11/2 tablespoon Cherries
- 11/2 tablespoon Choc bits(Will melt thru), optional
Recipe is created for
Add dough ingredients to TM bowl. Mix for 6 seconds on Speed 7 to combine.
Set dial to closed lid and knead for 1 min 30 secs on Interval speed. Then add other ingredients. Knead for 30 secs or till combine.
Place dough into a slightly oiled bowl, covered with glad wrap to prove for about 30 mins.
Once dough has risen, knock back and shape into rolls or loaf. Alow to rise again approx 30 mins. You can brush the top with egg & water or just water to brown.
Then bake in moderate oven 15 - 20 mins buns or 45- 60 mins loaf.
A lovely flavour for hot cross buns or
for finger buns you can ice with butter icing when cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart