- 150 g Sorgum/buckwheat/rice
- 100 g millet
- 100 g tapioca starch
- 30 g Linseed or Psyllium Husks
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp xantham gum
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 50 g grapeseed oil (or oil of your choice)
- 35 g honey or sugar
- 440 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Recipe is created for
Put buckwheat or rice, millet, linseed (if using) into TM bowl and mill sp 9 for 1min. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix sp 5 for 5 secs. Add all other ingredients and mix sp 5 for 5 secs and knead 2 minutes.
Put in loaf tin in warm place for approx 15 minutes (while oven is heating) and then bake for 40 minutes in a moderate oven.
Liberally oil your hands and make this mixture into bread rolls for a change.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits