- 3 sprigs rosemarry, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 30 grams water
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 75 grams Tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Chop rosemarry and garlic 3 sec speed 7 - set aside.
2. Make chia gel by soaking chia seeds in water while preparing dry ingredients - use a small bowl or your MC.
3. Mill almonds in TM bowl 10 sec speed 7.
4. Add tapioca/arrowroot, bicarb and salt and mix 10 sec speed 5.
5. Add chia gel, eggs and apple cider vinegar - mix 10 sec speed 4.
6. Pour mix into a baking tin (20x24cm) lined with baking paper.
7. Sprinkle with herb and garlic mix, olive oil & salt.
8. Bake in moderate oven (180C) for 15-20 min until golden and firm to the touch.
Use any herb or spice mix to taste.
Add spoonfulls of chutney or other sauce as alternative.
If not dairy free add cheeses to taste.
Double recipe for a larger serve.
Omit herbs/garlic and cook double recipe in standard loaf tin for a gluten free grain free sandwich bread.
Recipe converted from Tania Hubbard of Gluten Free Grain Free Co.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup