- 190 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 grams Yeast
- 200 grams Coles Gluten Free Bread Mix
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Melrose Apple Cider Vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Before you start line you tin, I do this with baking paper each side of a loaf tin and to keep the shape I use al foil folded in between so it is thick and can take the pressure of the mix.
Put water and sugar into bowl, 3 mins 40c Speed 1.5.
Once water is at temp, add yeast, bread mix and olive oil.
Mix for 30 seconds 40c speed 1.5.
Add the Apple cider vinegar.
Mix 2 minutes, 40c speed 4.
Divide the mix between the two sides of your pan, let rise is a warm spot, this is hard to tell how long and how high as this all depends on the size of the tin, it will rise a bit more in the oven, then into a preheated 200c oven for 20 mins or until cooked.
Gluten Free Subs
I topped these ones with cheese and mixed herbs, if you want to do this as well put this on before they rise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS