- 500 grams Gluten free Self Raising Flour OR Gluten Free Plain Flour, Add 2 tbsp baking powder to Plain Flour
- 280 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9BBQ Birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Bread Pizza, focaccia Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dinner Lunch Snack Italian
1 - Place all ingrediants in bowl.
2 - Mix "Closed lid" 6 seconds, speed 6
3 - Now knead dough "Closed lid" 2 minutes, "Dough mode"
4 - Transfer dough onto floured surface, cut into 2 pieces, and roll out to make 2 family size bases
5 - Top with your toppings, cook and enjoy!
Pizza Bases in minutes!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins