- 500 grams Gluten free Self Raising Flour OR Gluten Free Plain Flour, Add 2 tbsp baking powder to Plain Flour
- 280 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9BBQ Birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Bread Pizza, focaccia Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dinner Lunch Snack Italian
1 - Place all ingrediants in bowl.
2 - Mix 6 seconds, speed 6
3 - Now knead dough 2 minutes,
4 - Transfer dough onto floured surface, cut into 2 pieces, and roll out to make 2 family size bases
5 - Top with your toppings, cook and enjoy!
Pizza Bases in minutes!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Best Pizza Dough Ever
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Cheddar loaf
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Mexican Cornmeal Rolls
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Broccoli Salad
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base