- 150 grams pepitas, pumpkin seeds
- 150 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams psyllium husks
- 3 level teaspoon baking powder, gluten free
- 1 level teaspoon salt, i like pink
- 5 egg whites
- 45 grams apple cider vinegar
- 375 grams boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place pepitas, sunflower seeds and psyllium husks into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec speed 9
- Add salt and baking powder and mix 5 secs speed 8
- Add egg whites and vinegar and knead 20 sec
- Add boiling water and knead 1 min . Tip mixture into a bowl and with wet hands shape mixture into 12 even rolls and place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for 50-60mins (until golden brown)
This recipe is adapted from the book 'Everyday Cooking for Thermomix Families' which uses almonds instead of seeds. I found you could use any mix of these to have similar affect. The best thing about these rolls is how easy they are to shape. They have a great flavour and texture too. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers