- 2 eggs
- 120 mls --- Coconut oil (or olive oil), 125 mls
- 80 mls --- Maple syrup
- 50 mls --- Greek yoghurt
- 2-3 Bananas (medium)
- 1 and 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Choc chips or slivered almonds or similar
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put wet ingredients in bowl (eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, yoghurt, vanilla and 2-3 bananas), 10 seconds on 5.
2. Add cinnamon (optional), baking soda and salt, 10 seconds on 5.
3. Add flour slowly over 20 seconds, speed 3. If mixture not smooth, blend for another 10 seconds on 3.
4. Pour into loaf tin, bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees 50-55 mins or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy.
Accessories you need
I added blueberries and it was yummy. I also used slivered almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder