- 4 cups plain flour - can us wholemeal
- 100 grams butter - can use nuttelex for dairy free
- 375 grams milk - can us almond for dairy free
- 1 pinch salt
1h 10minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place butter and with milk and heat 2mins 100degrees
add reamining ingredients to bowl and mix 30secs speed 4.5
place in large bowl for 30-60mins to rest
Then divide batter in to 8 and roll out flat
heat oil in frying pan or bbq hot plate (non stick)
then fry flat bread until cook through
This recipe is great for wraps and is versatile for Naan breads and pizza bases.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Variation Tomato Relish
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed