- 1 tbsp dried yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 125 g Luke Warm Water
- 225 g bakers flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Combine yeast, sugar and water in TM bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, until yeast dissolves.
2. Add flour, salt and oil to yeast mixture. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 6, then knead for 3 mins .
3. Turn dough into lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught free place to prove (an oven with the light on) for 1 hour, or until dough has doubled in size.
4. Turn dough out on floured surface. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into rounds. Allow to prove for about 30 mins.
5. Pre-heat oven to 220℃.
6. Place rolls onto baking paper on oven tray. Brush with a little milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from oven and place on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Lemon Dishwasher Powder
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)