- 1 tbsp dried yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 125 g Luke Warm Water
- 225 g bakers flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1h 50minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Combine yeast, sugar and water in TM bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, until yeast dissolves.
2. Add flour, salt and oil to yeast mixture. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 6, then knead for 3 mins .
3. Turn dough into lightly oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught free place to prove (an oven with the light on) for 1 hour, or until dough has doubled in size.
4. Turn dough out on floured surface. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into rounds. Allow to prove for about 30 mins.
5. Pre-heat oven to 220℃.
6. Place rolls onto baking paper on oven tray. Brush with a little milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from oven and place on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Curry and Rice Soup
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter