- 500 grams S/R wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 grams buttermilk
1h 4minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into TM
2. Knead for 1 1/2 minutes
3. Place into greased loaf tin
4. glaze top of bread with buttermilk
5. Sprinkle oats on top
6. bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees
Enjoy! Happy Saint Patricks Day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Cinnamon scrolls