- 500 grams S/R wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 grams buttermilk
1h 4minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into TM
2. Knead for 1 1/2 minutes
3. Place into greased loaf tin
4. glaze top of bread with buttermilk
5. Sprinkle oats on top
6. bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees
Enjoy! Happy Saint Patricks Day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)