- 500 grams S/R wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 grams buttermilk
1h 4minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into TM
2. Knead for 1 1/2 minutes
3. Place into greased loaf tin
4. glaze top of bread with buttermilk
5. Sprinkle oats on top
6. bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees
Enjoy! Happy Saint Patricks Day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread