- 500 grams S/R wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 grams buttermilk
1h 4minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into TM
2. Knead for 1 1/2 minutes
3. Place into greased loaf tin
4. glaze top of bread with buttermilk
5. Sprinkle oats on top
6. bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees
Enjoy! Happy Saint Patricks Day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry