- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 20 g olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 300 g bakers flour
- 150 g warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
1h 45minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Put the garlic and parmesan cheese in the bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add all the rest of the ingredients adding the water and yeast last.
3. Blend for 6 seconds on speed 8.
4. Knead for 3 minutes.
5. Put dough into oiled bowl, cover in cling film and leave in a warm spot for 1 hour.
6. Roll into a long thin baguette and place on a baking tray.
7. Let it sit for another 10 minutes then score diagonally and sprinkle with water.
8. Bake at 180 celcius for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables