- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 20 g olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 300 g bakers flour
- 150 g warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Put the garlic and parmesan cheese in the bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add all the rest of the ingredients adding the water and yeast last.
3. Blend for 6 seconds on speed 8.
4. Knead for 3 minutes.
5. Put dough into oiled bowl, cover in cling film and leave in a warm spot for 1 hour.
6. Roll into a long thin baguette and place on a baking tray.
7. Let it sit for another 10 minutes then score diagonally and sprinkle with water.
8. Bake at 180 celcius for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie