- 330 g Raw pumpkin (roughly chopped)
- 140 g Milk (Any)
- 1.5 tablespoon Butter or Margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 660 g Flour (plain)
- 2 level teaspoons yeast (dry)
- water, Depends on how wet your pumpkin is.
Whizz up the pumpkin until it looks like a sort of paste.
Add the rest of the ingredients (excluding the water) and combine for a few seconds on speed 3.
Knead on dough setting for 4 minutes... Adding water little by little until you get a dough texture you're happy with.
Shape and place in your jumbo loaf tin*.
Place in a steamy oven to rise. Leave it alone until it reaches the top of the tin.
BAKE for 40-50 MINUTES at 170°C in a FAN-FORCED OVEN FROM COLD.
Remove from the pan immediately after baking and allow to cool down fully before attempting to slice.
*(I made this to fit my mackies jumbo loaf tin...make it 10% smaller to fit a standard loaf size)
Jumbo Pumpkin Bread.
Accessories you need
Use your spatula to encourage the dough to form if needed when adding the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice