- 335 grams warm water
- 8 grams salt
- 8 grams honey
- 500 grams Flour (I used 250 grams Bakers and 250 grams Wholegrain Flour)
- 7 grams Instant Sourdoug
- 11 grams instant dried yeast
- 10 grams bread improver
5h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
335 ml water (Luke warm)
8 gm salt
8 gm honey OR sugar optional
500 gm flour (I used 250gm whole grain and 250 gm white)
7 gm Instant Sourdough (bought organic instant Sour dough starter online)
11gm yeast, Instant dried Yeast
10 gram Bread Improve
ITS A VERY SOFT DOUGH!!
1. Put ingredients in order as listed in recipe into bowl. Mix for 10 seconds turning spread gradually to speed 7. Knead for 10 min or until smooth. If very sticky add extra flour( not too much though - needs to be a little sticky, the more you fold (step 2) the less sticky it becomes!
2. Place dough into lightly greased bowl - cover it with shower cap and allow to stand in a warm place - every 30 minutes place on floured mat and pull top corner and fold to middle - repeat with right side the bottom and finally left (4 quarters) then place dough gently back in tin for the next 30 minutes with folded side facing down - repeat 6 times - 3 hours. After third fold - Preheat oven to 250°C and place well-greased baking tin which you going to use to bake your bread in into the oven to heat up!
After folding dough 6 times:-
3. Place dough in well sprayed banneton . Sprinkle flour first then add dough - Press down lightly and proof until double in size.
4. When doubled in size - Gently tip dough into prepared heated tin which was place in oven earlier on.
Sprinkle a lot of flour over the top and make slits as desired with a sharp blade or knife!
5. Place bowl of hot water on the bottom rung to add humidity to the oven OR use spray bottle with water and spray 3 - 4 times in oven during baking.
6. Bake at 250°C for 10 min and then at 200°C for another 30 - 40 minutes or until thermometer reads 90°C
KAZZA&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;S SOUGHDOUGH BREAD (IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Salmon Curry