- 370 grams lukewarm water
- 10 grams dried instant yeast
- 5 grams salt
- 20 grams sugar
- 20 grams oil
- 5 grams bread improver
- 320 grams bakers flour
- 300 grams wholemeal flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add everything to Tm bowl in order of ingredients.
- mix for 10 sec speed 7
Knead dough for 6 minutes
Wrap dough in lightly oiled thermo mat and place in a warm spot and let rest until doubled in size, roughly 15 minutes
Unwrap mat and knock down dough, divide in half and with one half shape into oiled loaf tin and with other half divide into 6 even rolls (80g) and place in square oiled tin, cover with Gladwrap.
Place the tins in a warm place, I place on a warmed wheat bag and place a tea towel over the top or put boiling water in my thermo server and place tins on top.
Next let the bread and rolls prove for about an hour and a half .
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180*c (fan forced) or until golden on top.
Once out of oven tip out of tins straight away and place on cooking rack- NOW EAT!!! Amazing!
Makes 1 small loaf & 6 rolls or two small loaves or 12 rolls or one 900g loaf!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta