- 240 g whole milk
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 55 g Butter, cubed
- 500 g "00" flour
- 50 g sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, for glazing
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, yeast, sugar and butter into mixing bowl and warm 2 min/37C/speed 1 or until butter is melted.
Add flour, sour cream and salt and knead 3min//
Turn dough out onto ThermoMat and roll into a ball. Place into a large bowl and cover with a tea towel and allow to prive until doubled in size.
Once the dough has risen, divide in half equally with the spatula (keeping one half covered) and roll the first half to a 40cm X 20cm rectangle. Cut into 8 equal squares.
Place a square of dough on the ThermoMat and with a rolling pin stretch the square to a 12cm X 12cm square.
Place each crescent on a lined baking tray and repeat the shaping process with the remaining dough.
Allow the Kifli to rise until doubled in size and then glaze with egg wash and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Bake in a pre-heated 200oC oven until light golden brown.
Accessories you need
Best eaten fresh out of the oven or on the same day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)