- 240 g whole milk
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 55 g Butter, cubed
- 500 g "00" flour
- 50 g sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, for glazing
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, yeast, sugar and butter into mixing bowl and warm 2 min/37C/speed 1 or until butter is melted.
Add flour, sour cream and salt and knead 3min//
Turn dough out onto ThermoMat and roll into a ball. Place into a large bowl and cover with a tea towel and allow to prive until doubled in size.
Once the dough has risen, divide in half equally with the spatula (keeping one half covered) and roll the first half to a 40cm X 20cm rectangle. Cut into 8 equal squares.
Place a square of dough on the ThermoMat and with a rolling pin stretch the square to a 12cm X 12cm square.
Place each crescent on a lined baking tray and repeat the shaping process with the remaining dough.
Allow the Kifli to rise until doubled in size and then glaze with egg wash and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Bake in a pre-heated 200oC oven until light golden brown.
Accessories you need
Best eaten fresh out of the oven or on the same day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free