- 200 grams cheese, cut into large chunks
- 340 grams evaporated milk
- 1 sachet Maggi onion soup mix
- 1 package Sandwich bread loaf
- 30 gram Butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 200° fan bake
- Weigh cheese into the mixing bowl. "Closed lid"
- Select Turbo mode and grate for 2 seconds, repeating twice
- Weigh in evaporated milk
- Add onion soup mix, ensuring you pour it to the side of the blades. "Closed lid"
- "Thickening" on 100° until completed
- Spread mixture on to bread slices, including crusts
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until golden
- Rub the tops with butter and serve hot
Accessories you need
If you don't want to make them immediately, the sauce will store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can also assemble and freeze for up to 4 months before use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Poppyseed muffins
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Brownies
- Variation Thermomix Mock Cream
- Keto Carrot Cake
- Cooked red cabbge
- Healthy bliss balls
- LISA'S CHOC CHIP BISCUITS
- Creamed Corn
- Chocolate Fudge Slice (No Bake)
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd