- 310 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 160 grams water
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 10 grams olive oil
- 60 grams Seeds of choice
Weigh in flour, add sugar and salt mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds. Weigh in water, seeds (I used a mix of Nigella, Poppy and Sesame Seeds) and oil then add in lightly beaten egg.
Set timer to 2 minutes and knead .
Remove to a lightly floured surface and split into 12 balls.
Set oven to 200 degrees celsius. Flatten each piece of dough and flour lightly. Feed the dough through the pasta sheet setting on your pasta machine as thinly as you can get it. Alternatively roll each ball as flat as you can with a rolling pin.
Place each piece on baking paper and sprinkle with salt. Cook for 15 minutes until golden then place on a wire rack to cool.
Depending on the size of your oven you may need to cook these in two batches. If you want to be able to break the Lavash evenly score each piece lightly with a sharp knife before placing in the oven.
Wonderful with any of the Thermomix dip recipes. My kids also like to eat them as is for a quick snack on the go.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME