- 1 banana
- 150 grams almonds
- 30 grams Psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 15 grams sunflower seeds
- 15 grams Pepita Seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Place almonds into TM Speed 10 for 5 seconds.
Add other dry ingredients Speed 10 for 5 seconds. Remove dry ingredients to a bowl.
Place banana in TM Speed 4 for 5 Seconds, then add the dry ingredients back to TM, followed by the eggs, cream and vanilla; mix Speed 3 10-15 seconds until well combined.
Leave the mixture to sit for 5 minutes to allow the psyllium to activate. After the 5-10 minutes, scoop the mixture into your grease-proof loaf tin (or line one with baking paper). Sprinkle a little flaked almonds, pepita and sunflower seeds on top of your loaf as well, if you desire.
Bake at 180 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes.
Serve with lashings of butter.
LCHF approx 4gms Carbs per slice (12 Slices)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto