- 7 g instant yeast
- 5 g caster sugar
- 250 g water
- 500 g plain flour, (Plus extra for dusting)
- 5 g salt
- 30 g olive oil
1. Add yeast, sugar, and 90g water to mixing bowl, and mix 2 minutes, 37°C , speed 1.
2. Add flour, salt, olive oil, and remaining water. Knead 2 minutes, .
3. Turn out dough onto Thermomat. Knead into ball and place in oiled bowl to prove in a warm spot, approx. 1 hour, or until doubled.
4. Once doubled, turn back out onto Thermomat. Punch down and form into long roll.
5. Cut into 8 portions, roll into balls and leave to prove another 15-30 minutes.
6. Heat up olive oil in a frypan, then reduce heat to low.
7. Roll out dough into flat circles, or stretch (like you would pizza dough). Cook 2-3 minutes each side, or until golden.
Accessories you need
Dough may be very sticky- use additional flour on hands or work surface to make more managable if need be.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread