- 360 g warm water
- 7 g Yeast
- 330 g wholemeal flour
- 160 g bakers flour
- 2 level teaspoon bread improver
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g LSA, Linseed, sunflower, almond
- 50 g sunflower seed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 35 g olive oil
- 50 grams Millett
- 2 heaped tablespoons high gluten flour
1. Bring 500g of water to the boil.
2. Add Millet and boil for 15mins until tender but not completely cooked.
3. Drain Millet and rinse under cold water until cool.
1. Place warm water and yeast in TM bowl
2. Place all other ingredients and cooled millet in the TM bowl and mix 7sec speed 4 MC on
3. Place lid on and kneed for 6min
4. Leave dough in TM bowl, place in a warm spot and allow to rest for 30 mins
5. Tip dough mixture onto floured surface or TM baking mat and knock back dough by punching out all the air.
6. Spray bread tin with cooking spray. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces and place into greased bread tin and allow to rize. Dough is ready when it has doubled in size (approx 1 hour)
7. Heat oven to 200 degrees and bake for 40 mins or until bread is browned and hollow sounding when tapped.
8. Pull out when browned and sounds hollow when you tap the centre. Remove bread from tin after 5 mins and allow to cool on a wire rack.
High gluten flour can be found at Asian grocers
Flours vary greatly. This dough is on the wetter side but if it appears to be very sticky and difficult to handle, add extra bakers flour at STEP 3.
There are a few types of Millet available. I've used thd common pearl variety. You can find millet at most healfood stores or Indian grocers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Blueberry Blondie
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes