- 290 g fresh milk
- 50 g sugar
- 1 sachet instant yeast
- 500 g bread flour
- 1 egg, (minimum weight 67g)
- 2 tsp salt
- 80 g Butter, (cubed)
- 50 g chia seeds, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl. Mix for 3 mins/37C/speed 2.
Add egg, flour and salt into bowl and mix 30 secs/speed 6.
Add butter and chia seeds. Knead for 6-8 minutes till dough is at the 'window pane' stage.
Remove dough to bread mat and let it rise in a warm place till the dough doubles in size. About 30-45 minutes.
Punch out air from dough and divide dough into 3 equal pieces.
Shape each piece into a ball and put into greased Pullman's tin.
Let it rise till almost reaching top of tin.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 35 minutes.
Remove bread from tin immediately to cool.
For rolls, divide dough into 50-80g balls. Shape into balls and arrange on greased tray and let them rise till almost double in size. Bake at 200C for about 20 minutes or till golden brown. Remove and let them cool on rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- Black Forest Scrolls
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Salted caramel crackers
- Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Ultimate Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Portuguese Chicken
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes