- 450 grams plain flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons caster sugar
- 30 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 190 grams warm water
- 90 grams Greek yoghurt
Recipe is created for
place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6 seconds on speed 5.
set dial to closed and knead on interval speed for 2 1/2 minutes.
leave dough in a warm position for at least 1 hour. Roll dough into sausage and divide into 6 portions. roll each portion into oval shape and place onto hot grill pan
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara