- 450 grams plain flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons caster sugar
- 30 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 190 grams warm water
- 90 grams Greek yoghurt
8Recipe is created for
place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6 seconds on speed 5.
set dial to closed and knead on interval speed for 2 1/2 minutes.
leave dough in a warm position for at least 1 hour. Roll dough into sausage and divide into 6 portions. roll each portion into oval shape and place onto hot grill pan
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce