- 450 grams plain flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons caster sugar
- 30 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 190 grams warm water
- 90 grams Greek yoghurt
Recipe is created for
place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6 seconds on speed 5.
set dial to closed and knead on interval speed for 2 1/2 minutes.
leave dough in a warm position for at least 1 hour. Roll dough into sausage and divide into 6 portions. roll each portion into oval shape and place onto hot grill pan
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart