- 320g High Grade Flour
- 1tbsp Yeast
- 2tsp sugar
- 118ml Milk
- 60ml olive oil
- 1tsp salt
- 100g Olives, Pitted, halved
- 1tbsp olive oil, Extra
- 118ml warm water
2h 15minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put yeast, sugar, in bowl, add water, milk, olive oil. Heat 37 1.5 min sp .5. Add flour, salt, mix 6 secs sp 6. Knead 2.5 min.
Turn out onto Thermomat and leave in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in size. Punch down on floured surface, press into rectangle shape, drop olives down centre. Fold each corner of dough into centre and knead in olives. Rest 15 mins.
Shape into loaf 20x25cm . Place on baking sheet and cut 3 diagonal slits on each side. Open splits, coat surface with extra olive oil. Leave to rise again 20-30 mins.
Turn oven on to 190 and put in pizza stone. Once loaf has risen again bake on stone 15-20 mins till golden.
Accessories you need
This is a beautiful bread, mainly because of the quantity of olive oil.
I have also made this with sun-dried tomatoes instead of olives with great results.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Phil's Bread Rolls
- Badnikova Pogača (Pogacha) - Christmas Eve Bread with Coin
- Vienna Loaf
- Keto Bulki
- Rosie's Pumpkin Seed Bread
- Jerusalem Bagels
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- LS Spelt Bread
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- SALAMI & VEGE TORTA (SALAMI E VERDURA TORTA)
- BEST EVER NANA MARJ SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- AUNTY JEANS FRUIT CAKE
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)