- EKB, Everyday Cook Book
- 1/2 onion
- 150 g salami, in pieces
- 100 g Gouda, in pieces
- 50 g creme fresh, or sour cream
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- pizza spices, to taste
1. place all ingridients into the TM bowl.
2. mix them for 20sec on speed 5.
3. spread it on cut in half breadrolls and bake it in the oven for 15mins on 200deg.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken