- • 260 g(3 small) white potatoes, peeled and halved
- • 250 gwarm (37 C) potato water
- • 15 g Butter
- • 1 rounded teaspoonactive dry yeast
- • 3 t sugar
- • 1 t salt
- • 410 g bread flour
- • Egg white, lightly beaten (optional)
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Seeded Sourdough
- Bao buns.(makes 8)
- Sweet Potato Bread with Walnuts and Maple syrup
- Gluten Free Bread (using Italian flour)
- Mexican Coffee Buns, Roti Boy, Pappa Roti
- Turkish Pide Bread
- Quick garlic bread for two!
- Floury Baps
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Easy Garlic & Spinach Naan Bread
- Proving bread in Varoma for TM6
- Medium Multigrain Loaf
- Apple Almond Tart
- Banana Bran Muffins
- GlazBro Silverside
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Satay Chicken
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps