- 250 g water
- Pinch salt
- 100 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
37minPreparation 22minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180-200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place water, salt and butter into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
Add flour and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Add eggs to the mixture by dropping one egg at a time through hole in lid as you mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5.
Spoon mixture into piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner snipped off or use ice cream scoop to dollop pastry onto prepared trays. (Should make approximately 15-16 profiteroles.)
Bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave in oven with door ajar to cool. When cool enough to handle, pierce side of profiterole with sharp knife and return to oven. This helps ‘dry out’ the interior of the profiterole and makes it easier to fill.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Vegan Cob Loaf
- Orange choc chip hot cross buns
- Healthy, Moist Banana Bread
- jamies garlic tear and share
- Tabbouleh Bread
- Italian Nino's Focaccia
- Banana bread
- European style rolls
- Cauliflower buns/rolls (No grains / gluten / nuts / soy / diary) Paleo / LCHF
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- Greek Pita Bread
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not