- 250 g water
- Pinch salt
- 100 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180-200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place water, salt and butter into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
Add flour and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Add eggs to the mixture by dropping one egg at a time through hole in lid as you mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5.
Spoon mixture into piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner snipped off or use ice cream scoop to dollop pastry onto prepared trays. (Should make approximately 15-16 profiteroles.)
Bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave in oven with door ajar to cool. When cool enough to handle, pierce side of profiterole with sharp knife and return to oven. This helps ‘dry out’ the interior of the profiterole and makes it easier to fill.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)