- 250 g water
- Pinch salt
- 100 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180-200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place water, salt and butter into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
Add flour and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Add eggs to the mixture by dropping one egg at a time through hole in lid as you mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5.
Spoon mixture into piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner snipped off or use ice cream scoop to dollop pastry onto prepared trays. (Should make approximately 15-16 profiteroles.)
Bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave in oven with door ajar to cool. When cool enough to handle, pierce side of profiterole with sharp knife and return to oven. This helps ‘dry out’ the interior of the profiterole and makes it easier to fill.
Other users also liked...
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)