- 360 g water, Luke Warm
- 1.5 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 g Baker's Flour
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons oil
2h 0minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients listed in the order of the list.
- Using the dough function set time to knead for 10 minutes, turn dial to start
- Wrap in a Thermomat or place in an oiled bowl with cling film to cover. Rest dough in a warm spot until doubled in volume (20-40 minutes) You can use the cold oven and the doughs warmth will prove or with a pan of boiling water underneath
- On an oiled bench or Thermomat knock down dough until it's fairly flat and all the gasses have been expelled.
- Roll into a log the length of your bread tin and place it in. The log can also be cut into 3 or 4 sections with cut edge facing the sides of the tin for a fancier top to your loaf.
- Place in a cold oven until your dough rises 2/3 of the way up the tin sides with the lid on, again roughly 30-40 minutes, using the pan of hot water again to assist the rise.
- Without removing your loaf from the oven turn oven on to 180°-200° and bake until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped. This could take between 30 - 45 minutes.
- When loaf is baked empty from tin straight away and cool on a cooling rack before slicing.
Shaping the loaf
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.