- 280 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoon dried yeast, (1 sachet)
- 520 grams baker's flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bread improver, (optional)
- Grated Tasty Cheese
- Shredded ham
8Recipe is created for
Add the water, oil and yeast into the bowl of the Thermomix. Heat to 37° / 2 mins / Sp 2 or until the green light stops flashing.
Add the rest of the ingredients in the order that they are listed and combine for 4 seconds / Sp 4.
Then 3 mins / / . Wrap dough in Thermomat and allow to double in size in a warm spot for about 25 minutes.
Knock down dough and knead lightly and then divide dough into eight even portions using your TM spatula instead of a knife.
Knead each ball lightly and roll into a ball. Using a rolling pin, roll into an oval disk the size of your hand (approximately)
Scatter a small amount of grated cheese over the disk (too much cheese will make it greasy and leak)
Top with shredded (or diced) ham and a small amount more of cheese, remembering to leave a 1cm space at the top and the bottom.
Cover with the Thermomat and allow to double in size in a warm spot before placing in a preheated 200° oven for 15-18 minutes. Allow to cool on a cooling rack so they don't become soggy. Enjoy...
Accessories you need
If you have primary school aged kids (or younger), you could make these smaller. Instead of dividing the dough into 8, divide it into 10 or 12! Enjoy!
NB: depending on the brand of flour you use, you may need to add 10-20ml more water if your dough appears too dry and crumbly. Don't give up if your first batch isn't perfect. Eventually you'll have worked out the perfect recipe for you!
Other filling ideas could be: Cheese and Vegemite; Spinach and 3 cheeses; pizza fillings starting with tomato paste and cheese, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup