- 1 portion Bread or Pizza dough, from EDC
- 1 bunch silverbeet leaves, washed, shredded roughly
- 150 g Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red or green chilli, seeded or unseeded
- 150 g pancetta, cubed
- 20 g olive oil
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- a few sliced olives
1. Make dough using ingredients and method in EDC, place in warmed ThermoServer and allow to rise.
2. Place cheese into TM bowl, grate 3-4 seconds speed 8, remove and set aside.
3. Place garlic, chilli and pancetta into TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7 and scrape down.
4. Add oil, saute without MC 5 mins Varoma temp. speed 1.
5. Add silverbeet and pepper, cook without MC, Varoma temp. speed 2 for 1 minute or until wilted. Set aside to cool.
6. Preheat a very hot oven (250 deg C) and oil baking trays.
7. Remove dough from ThermoServer, knead into a smooth ball and divide into 8 portions.
8. Knead each portion into a ball then roll out into a 16-18cm circle.
9. Divide silverbeet/pancetta mixture evenly between circles, placing it to one side of centre, leaving edges free.
10. Place the grated cheese and a few olives on top of each.
11. Dampen edges of dough with water and fold in half, by lifting the far edge of dough over filling and pressing edges together to seal.
12. Place on baking trays and cook 10-15 minutes until dough is risen and golden.
13. Serve immediately.
1. Other ingredients such as anchovies can be added to filling to taste.
2. Part of the silverbeet stems, about 50-60g, can be added, chopped and cooked with the garlic, chilli and pancetta, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Soft and Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Five Seed Bread
- The Thermomixing Mum's Wholemeal Bread
- Sourdough Bread
- Light and high wholemeal bread, loaf or rolls
- CUSTARD AND ALMOND PLAIT
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Spiced Fruit Bread
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Bolognese Sauce
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Passata Sauce
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference