THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 4 tsp Yeast
- 750 g baker's flour
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 90 g sundried or semi-sundried tomatoes, plus oil reserved
- 40 g fresh basil
- 120 g goats cheese
- 30 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place basil in TM bowl and chop speed 7 for 6 seconds. Set aside.
Place tomatoes in TM bowl in , and turbo pulse for 3-4 sec to chop. Set aside
Place all water, yeast, bakers flour, oil and salt into mixing bowl and mix for 6 sec/speed 6 to combine.
With dial set to closed, 2 min .
Remove and let dough rise for 30 mins or until doubled in size.
Roll out on Thermomat into large rectangle. Drizzle reserved sundried tomato oil over dough and spread evenly across, sprinkle chopped tomatoe, basil and crumbled goats cheese over dough.
With spatula or butter knife cut 3-4 cm wide strips. Fod each dough stip in a concertina patern and place cut side up in a 26cm springform tin until all of the strips are pressed together. (they will expand during cooking).
Sprinkle with grated parmesan and a extra sundried oil in desired.
Bake for approx. 40-45 minutes. Serve either warm or cold.
(great cold the next day for school lunchboxs).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx