- 220 gram Nuts, see tip
- 1 --- sweet potatoto, large (approx 300g)
- 4 eggs
- 40 gram Dried coconut flakes
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1/2 level tsp cinamon
- 1/2 level tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder, (make in thermomix from Every Day Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 180 C (fan forced) and line a loaf tin.
Mill nuts speed 7 5-10secs, set aside
Grate sweet potato 5secs speed 5.
Add nuts to sweet potato and add remaining ingredietns.
You can add 1/2 cup honey or brown rice syrup if you want your loaf to be sweeter but i left it out.
Mix 20 secs, speed 6
Bake 40mins or until skewer comes out clean.
this is lovely toasted and topped with tomato, avocado and bacon! Or just some ghee.
Accessories you need
You can use any combination of nuts, but i found brazil nut and macadamia to work well, or you could just use plain almond.
The loaf is lovely toasted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Carrot Cake
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- The Best Carrot Cake
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation
- pumpkin granola
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)