- 220 gram Nuts, see tip
- 1 --- sweet potatoto, large (approx 300g)
- 4 eggs
- 40 gram Dried coconut flakes
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1/2 level tsp cinamon
- 1/2 level tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder, (make in thermomix from Every Day Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 180 C (fan forced) and line a loaf tin.
Mill nuts speed 7 5-10secs, set aside
Grate sweet potato 5secs speed 5.
Add nuts to sweet potato and add remaining ingredietns.
You can add 1/2 cup honey or brown rice syrup if you want your loaf to be sweeter but i left it out.
Mix 20 secs, speed 6
Bake 40mins or until skewer comes out clean.
this is lovely toasted and topped with tomato, avocado and bacon! Or just some ghee.
Accessories you need
You can use any combination of nuts, but i found brazil nut and macadamia to work well, or you could just use plain almond.
The loaf is lovely toasted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Persian Love Cake (Gluten Free)
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf