- 215 grams Milk, warm
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 egg yolk, room temp
- 60 grams Butter, melted
- 375 grams flour
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 190 grams brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 60 grams Butter, softened
- 115 grams cream cheese, softened
- 45 grams Butter, softened
- 120 grams icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
22h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch French German Italian Spanish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Party Picnic Canadian Latin America Mexican USA Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand American Australian Caribbean European Mid East Bread Roll Appetizer Dessert Main course Side dish Nut free
Place warm milk, yeast, sugar, egg, egg yolk and butter in the TM bowl briefly stir 3 sec/ and leave to activate yeast for a few minutes. Add remaining ingredients and mix 6sec/sp 6 then knead 4min/. Transfer dough into thermo bowl/mat/bowl covered with warm tea towel, leave to prove in a warm place till doubled in size.
While waiting clean TM bowl and make cinnamon mix.
Transfer dough to a lightly floured benchtop and roll out into a rectangle shape and generously spread softened butter over the dough, sprinkle cinnamon mix over buttered dough and rub into the butter.
Tightly roll dough into a log and cut into rolls, should cut about 10-12 rolls. place cut side up on a baking tray with baking paper. Leave to prove again for 30-45 mins. Turn on oven 180 and bake 15-20 mins until golden brown.
Allow to cool for 5-10mins before icing.
- Place brown sugar and cinnamon in TM bowl, combine 10sec/sp 4
- Place all ingreds in TM bowl and insert butterfly. 15 sec/sp3 until smooth. spread over cooled scrolls.
Can be used for any other TM models
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses