- 150 grams quinoa seed, soak overnight with warm water and a tablespoon of cider vinegar) cover with a cloth
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt, flaked
- 130 grams water
- 1 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200ºC.[/b]
Rinse pre-soaked quinoa and put it inside the mixing bowl. Add chia seeds, salt and water. Mill for 2 minutes/ SP 9 (increase from 5 to 9 gradually)
Scrape the side of the bowl and add all the seeds. Mix for 20 seconds/ SP 4 [/b](increase speed if you want smoother texture)
Spread over a baking tray lined with baking paper. The batter will be as wet as a pancake batter. Spread it as thin as possible with the help of a silicone spatula.
Bake it for 20 minutes or until crispy in a preheated oven at 200ºC.
Enjoy it with cheese or your favourite spread. Cheers!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins