- 470 grams plain flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 90 grams coconut oil
- 260 grams hot water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place flour, salt, baking powder and cocnut oil in bowl and mix for 5 sec sp 5
Add the water and knead for 3 minutes.
Dough will be soft and slightly sticky, take out of bowl and hand knead till smooth (may need a small amount of extra flour), rest in a covered bowl for 20 minutes
Divide and roll into 15 balls, cover with a damp teatowel, then start rolling balls out on a well floured surface one at a time.
Cook in a med to high heat dry frypan, cooking till small bubbles form, then flip and cook a further 30 secs, then flip again till cooked through and you have a few brown spots.
Take torillas out and place into thermoserve that has a piece of papertowel in the bottom.
I made into 15 balls if you want larger tortillas make into 12
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce