- 470 grams plain flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 90 grams coconut oil
- 260 grams hot water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place flour, salt, baking powder and cocnut oil in bowl and mix for 5 sec sp 5
Add the water and knead for 3 minutes.
Dough will be soft and slightly sticky, take out of bowl and hand knead till smooth (may need a small amount of extra flour), rest in a covered bowl for 20 minutes
Divide and roll into 15 balls, cover with a damp teatowel, then start rolling balls out on a well floured surface one at a time.
Cook in a med to high heat dry frypan, cooking till small bubbles form, then flip and cook a further 30 secs, then flip again till cooked through and you have a few brown spots.
Take torillas out and place into thermoserve that has a piece of papertowel in the bottom.
I made into 15 balls if you want larger tortillas make into 12
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto