- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams Luke Warm Water
- Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
1. Grate cheeses separately, set aside
2. Place flour, salt and yeast in TM bowl, then water and oil
3. Mix Speed 5 for 5 seconds
4. Mix on for 1 minute 30 seconds
5. Wrap in TM Bread Mat and let prove for approx 30 minutes
6. Divide mixture into two portions
7. Roll out one portion into a square shape to desired thickness
8. Spread vegemite all over (I warmed vegemite in the microwave to make spreading easier), sprinkle cheese all over
9. Roll up into a sausage shape and cut with TM spatula approx 5-6 cms width
10. Place into a springform tin (I put baking paper on the bottom). I placed one scroll in the middle then popped some around just touching each other.
11. Sprinkle a little more cheese over the top
12. Place into a hot oven (around 210*C) for around 15-20minutes
13. Cool scrolls onto a cake rack
Accessories you need
I made 14 in total. I've owned my thermomix for nearly 2 weeks and found this easy and very tasty!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Seeded Sourdough
- Bao buns.(makes 8)
- Sweet Potato Bread with Walnuts and Maple syrup
- Gluten Free Bread (using Italian flour)
- Mexican Coffee Buns, Roti Boy, Pappa Roti
- Turkish Pide Bread
- Quick garlic bread for two!
- Floury Baps
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Easy Garlic & Spinach Naan Bread
- Proving bread in Varoma for TM6
- Medium Multigrain Loaf
- GlazBro Silverside
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Habanero Mustard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Creamy veggie pasta