- 470 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 sachet Yeast
- 700 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
1. Add lukewarm water, sugar and yeast to bowl. Heat 1 min/37 deg/ speed 1.
2. Add all remaining ingredients, and mix 6 sec/ speed 6, then knead 2 min/ /.
3. Shape dough into a ball and place in a clean mixing bowl covered with a cloth in a warm place until doubled in size.
4. Knock down dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll out into a square about 1cm thick. Cut into squares about 8cm by 8cm in size.
5. Heat oil in frying pan (about 5cm deep) drop squares into hot oil. They will puff up. Once browned on one side flip them over to brown on the other side.
6. You can do 4 at a time. Once browned drain on paper towel , cut open on one side and fill with traditional fillings like curried mince or for a sweeter version, apricot jam and syrup. Eat and enjoy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles