- 500g spelt flour
- 1.5tsp salt
- 360-380g Water (warm)
- 10g Dried yeast (1 heaped Tbs)
- 2tsp Wattleseed (ground)
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and knead 3mins// to form a dough. Do NOT leave unattended as your Thermomix will 'dance' around a little.
2. Transfer into a large bowl and cover with a damp teatowel. Prove in a warm place for approx. 40mins or until doubled in size. Preaheat oven to 230C and prepare a large baking tray with baking paper.
3. Once risen, slide dough onto a floured surface or Thermomat with the aid of spatula. Do not mix any further. With wet hands shape into a rectangle shape then divide dough into five equal lengths. The dough will be quite sticky so you can sprinkle with flour then transfer each length onto the baking tray in a baguette shape.
4. Sprinkle with a little salt then bake for approx. 20 minutes. Cool and serve. Great with Dukkah and antipasto plates.
Accessories you need
This recipe is adapted from the German Small Breads recipe in the 'Travelling with Thermomix' cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Pastie Slice
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin